Skip to content
What has changed during Covid-19?
- Clients are encouraged to ask a suitable agency to refer them, such as Social Work, Citizens Advice Bureau, Health Care Professional, Minister of Religion, School Teacher, etc.
- Since the start of the pandemic clients may self refer to the local resilience hubs and by email to email@example.com
- Food is now given out on Wednesdays only at 2.00- 3.00pm
- The cut off time for referrals is 4pm on Tuesday for the Wednesday
- Volunteers and clients are obliged to maintain social distancing
- The front porch of St Peter’s Church is open for any food donations